Is a Mutual Fund which is a collective investment contract (KIK) that is open for the investor to do investment, either buying or selling back their share units anytime they want on any trading days to the investment manager.
*) 31 March 2012
• Minimum 80% - 100% on the equity securities.
• Minimum 0% - 20% on the less than one year money market instruments.
• Comfort investment, where portofolio are being managed professionally.
• Transparent information, all the transaction’s records are kept by the custodian bank, and Net Asset Value will be informed on the national newspaper daily every day.
• Diversification investment, makes the risk of investment become lesser.
• Free from doing investments analize and administration. We will take care of your investment.
• Light fee gives high potential in return. Opening account (Subscription) Rp. 5.000.000, and minimum Top-Up Rp. 1.000.000.
• The changes in economic and political either inside or outside the country.
• The risk of Net Asset Value becomes lesser.
• The risk of liquidity.
• The risk of default.
1. Read and understand the intent of the prospectus of Emco Mutual Fund.
2. Fill-in the opening account form, investor’s profile form, and transaction form and hand it to the investment managers or selling agents acquired by Bapepam and financial institution and being told by investment managers. Please attached the copy of your ID and NPWP.
3. Do the transfer to buy the unit to:
4. Application will be processed after the investor’s form and the money are received by the investment managers (in good application and in good funds).
5. The transaction’s confirmation will be received by the investor in maximum 7 trading days.